Website Design & Development Contract
This Website Design & Development Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and effective on the day of submission between Prime Art House.
1. Compensation and Terms Customer hereby retains Prime Art House and Prime Art House hereby agrees to perform the following services:
Prime Art House will perform the following jobs:
- Complete design of the Website URL in the theme and navigational setup specified by Customer.
- This will include any graphic work that is requested and agreed upon.
- Also included any marketing services that is requested and agreed upon.
Customer will provide the following:
- All images, graphics, and logos to be used in the Website URL, unless being designed by Prime Art House
- All text information to be used in the Website URL, unless created by Prime Art House
- Detailed description of navigational systems and themes to be used throughout the design of the Customer URL
- Prime Art House will begin developed of the URL upon the completion of the contract and submission of the necessary content to begin the website development.
- Prime Art House will not be held responsible for production delays resulting from hosting company problems, technical problems, or client delays.
The following fees shall apply:
- A deposit of 50% of the total invoice is required for Prime Art House to start the project. During this period, Prime Art House will design the layout of the website, add pages and develop the contact form(s).
- The remaining balance of the invoice will be due upon the completion of the first half of the project, or within 30 days of the deposit. Adding website content, additional features, and website optimization will not be performed until the remaining balance is paid.
- If the remaining balance is not paid within 30 days of the deposit, Prime Art House reserves the right to close the project. If the Customer wishes to proceed with the project, a 10% reactivation fee may be applied to the remaining balance. The remaining balance and reactivation fee will due before the project is reopened.
- A 10% discount will be applied if the total invoice is paid in full at the start of the project.
This Agreement creates a confidential relationship between Prime Art House and Customer.Information concerning Prime Art House and/or Customer business affairs, vendors, finances, properties, methods of operation, computer programs, employees, documentation, and other such information; whether written, oral, or otherwise; is confidential in nature. Prime Art House, Customer and employees of both will adhere fully to this confidentiality agreement.
3. Entire agreement
This agreement represents the full understanding between the parties. There is no other agreement, oral or written, between them. This agreement may not be modified without a signed agreement by the party to be charged. This contract is in effect until written notification of termination from either party, and agreed upon by both parties.
All notices or other documents under this agreement shall be in writing and delivered personally, by emailed or postage prepaid, (Addressed to Prime Art House and Customer to the addresses on file.
5. Single Points of Contact